Mary Lee Cudd, PA-C
Mary Lee Cudd is a local, well-established authority on BOTOX® injections in Fayetteville, NC. Mary Lee grew up in Roanoke, VA, but has been practicing in Fayetteville since 1987. After graduating from Gardner-Webb University, she attended physician assistant (PA) school at Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN. Following her passion, Mary Lee has participated in many medical mission ventures to Asia, South America, and Europe.
She finished her last year of PA school with a summer in China, and her most recent trip to Kenya was to assist in cleft lip surgeries on small children. In giving back to her profession, she has taught PA students from Duke, Bowman Gray, Methodist, and the Army PA programs. One of Mary Lee’s goals has been to educate women about their health and empower them to feel good about themselves.
Twenty years in OB/GYN and over fourteen years in plastic surgery have afforded her that opportunity. Mary Lee loves animals, likes al fresco dining, and loves to travel, especially to places with clear water and white sand.
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science (Biology and Chemistry) from Gardner-Webb University, 1982
- Bachelor of Science (Physician Assistant) from Trevecca University, 1984.
- Nationally Board Certified by the National Certification of Physician Assistants yearly since 1984.
- Assistant professor on the faculty of Methodist University PA program Since 1996.
- North Carolina Academy of PA’s since 1988.
- Member of medical staff at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center since 1988.
- Certified Since 2007 by Elite Medical Aesthetic Training to Perform Botulinum Toxin Injections.
- Certified Since 2010 by BioForm Medical to perform Radiesse Injections.
- Certified in 2012 By OBB Skin Institute to perform Softap Hand Method of Micropigmentation.
- Certified since 2007 by EMAT to perform RADIESSE® injections.
- Certified since 2006 by Aesthetic Advancements to perform Facial Rejuvenation Therapy Utilizing Dermal Fillers / Juvederm.
- Certified since 2006 by Cutera Training Division to perform Vascular Laser.
- Member of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery Inc. since 2009.
- Certified since 2008 by Forever Beautiful Permanent Makeup School to perform cosmetic permanent makeup.