To smooth lines around the nose and mouth and plump thin lips, dermal fillers are a popular choice for fast, non-surgical rejuvenation with no downtime. At Elan Med Spa, we offer multiple dermal fillers to combat visible signs of aging and refresh your appearance.
During the natural aging process of the skin, it is normal for essential collagen and elastin to decrease production. These are responsible for the strength and flexibility of the skin, and having less collagen and elastin in the skin can lead to visible signs of aging. At Elan Med Spa, we offer multiple injectable treatments to help smooth the skin and rejuvenate your overall appearance, including Radiesse®.
Serving Fayetteville and surrounding areas in North Carolina, Elan Med Spa is led by Board-Certified Physician Assistant Mary Lee Cudd. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how Radiesse® can subtly improve your skin from the inside out with simple, injectable treatments.
What is Radiesse®?
One of the most popular dermal fillers worldwide, Radiesse® is a unique formulation of calcium microspheres that can serve multiple purposes after being injected into the skin with a fine needle:
- Lifting volume-deficient areas for skin that is immediately smoother and younger-looking
- Improving the skin over time by supporting the skin’s natural collagen production
- Smoothing lines and creases between the nose and mouth
- Adding fullness to sunken, hollow cheeks as a result of aging
While most dermal fillers only provide a temporary lift to visible lines and wrinkles, Radiesse® goes one step further to promote natural collagen growth within the skin, restoring your skin from the inside out.
What are the Benefits of Radiesse®?
- Quick treatments for busy patients
- A unique formulation for both immediate and long-lasting results
- Professional, expert treatment by Mary Lee Cudd, who has specialized in cosmetic and aesthetic services in the Fayetteville area for the past 10 years
- Smoother, younger-looking skin without any incisions, extensive procedures, or downtime
- Results that can last for 15-18 months
Are There Any Side Effects?
This minimally-invasive treatment carries no major side effects for most patients. As with all injectables, slight bruising, swelling, or itching may occur at injection sites. The unique formulation of Radiesse® is typically easily recognized and processed by the body, allowing most patients to return to normal activities without any complications.
Results may vary, and it may take multiple treatment sessions in order to achieve your desired aesthetic. During your consultation with Mary Lee Cudd and our medical team, we will let you know what you can expect as well as how many sessions you can expect.
Contact Elan Med Spa today to schedule a consultation at our Fayetteville office and discover the benefits of Radiesse® for smoother, younger-looking skin that lasts.
Radiesse® Before and After: